Listen to This Episode
Episode 143: Shownotes
Hi everyone! Justin here. :) You’re going to love today’s episode, trust me…
If I told you that you could 10X your productivity, get more done, feel better about yourself and your work, and spend more time with your family doing what you love, all by setting aside just 15 minutes of your morning… would you want to know how?
Of course you would! And in this episode, author and entrepreneur Craig Ballantyne shares exactly how you can do just that…
Craig is the owner of EarlyToRise.com and the author of the book The Perfect Day Formula. Today, Craig joins me on 8 Minute Millionaire to break down some incredible success and productivity hacks… including the first thing you should do in the morning when you wake up, why your morning actually starts the night before, how to structure your day to achieve the maximum, and a whole lot more. These tips are already changing my life… enjoy!
Links and Resources
- First, check out EarlyToRise.com, the site Craig runs… this place is like an incredible hub of inspiration and education for entrepreneurs!
- Grab Craig’s book The Perfect Day Formula at Amazon.
- To get Craig’s complete Perfect Day Formula Kit, which is what I have (it’s awesome), head over to PerfectDayFormula.com!
- Also make sure to follow Craig Ballantyne on Twitter!
- Two books Craig and I talked about in this interview are Ready Fire Aim by Michael Masterson and Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg.
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the 8 Minute Millionaire Podcast, we’d love to hear about it! Head over to iTunes to subscribe, and while your’e at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great!) and a review so others can find us and get in on the good stuff! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!